TECHNOLOGY IS OUR PASSION
Kyma, born in 2007 as a spin-off of Elettra – Sincrotrone Trieste S.C.p.A., develops and produces advanced high-tech permanent magnets devices for the light source accelerator industry.
Ex-vacuum undulators and other magnetic insertions devices are the core business of Kyma. The company recently expanded its competences manifacturing in-vacuum devices and other high-performance components for various scientific and industrial applications.
We base our success on highly educated personnel recruited from academic, scientific, and engineering backgrounds.
Kyma Srl’s foundation
Inauguration of the Sesana Laboratory
1st Elliptically Polarizing Undulator delivered
Kyma permanent magnets
Kyma Fix-Gap Undulators
1st In-Vacuum Undulator
Realization of the Cleanroom in the KyTe laboratory
Undulators and more!
the Company has changed its legal status from a Limited Liability Company to a Limited Company ltd.
Our mission is to create state-of-the-art devices and to deliver innovative technology and services that will shape and fulfil our customers’ future successes.
We want to be a global landmark within the field of permanent magnet devices for light sources and infrastructures operating in the field of high energy physics.
The industrial applications of our research developments will be our challenge.
Innovation and technology are our passion.
- We strive to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and to exceed our Customer’s expectations.
- Employees are the cornerstones of Kyma. We want talented and ambitious people, proud to work on projects that will change the world’s view.
- We guarantee a compelling and harmonious environment that fosters the organizational well-being and the professional growing of our employees.
- We focus on process optimization and pursue continuous improvement. Quality is our lifestyle.
- We are committed to behaving ethically and correctly, working safely and thinking ecologically.
QUALITY IS OUR LIFESTYLE
ISO quality certificates
Kyma is certified for the quality management system according to the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard for the design, production, characterization and commissioning of insertion devices and related components for light sources.
This certification enables us to guarantee to interested parties the continuous improvement of the quality of our goods and services, paying particular attention to internal business performance, risk management and especially customer satisfaction.