PERMANENT MAGNET DEVICES AND MUCH MORE…
Thanks to its twelve years of experience and more than 100 insertion devices successfully realized and installed to laboratories all over the world, Kyma confirms its position as a well-established magnetic device company and as one of the most reliable industrial partners in the light source industry.
Video Tech Story
Tech Stories is a Area Science Park project, a docuseries ideated and realized by/with APZmedia. It explores the paths that lead innovators to new scientific and technological developments. It elaborates them through their view, narrating the unique transformations these pioneers applied to their life and the life of others.
“THE LIGHT OF TOMORROW”leads us into the world of powerful light sources that allow studies at the edge of technology to push beyond the threshold of our knowledge. New applications able to enter our lives, changing them, are born here.
Our Main Products
- Linearly polarizing undulators (LPU)
- Elliptically polarizing undulators (EPU)
- Hybrid undulators and wigglers
- In-Vacuum undulators (IVU)
- Phase shifters
- Permanent Magnet blocks (NdFeB, SmCo) and Poles
- Permanent Magnet based dipoles, quadrupoles, etc.
- Undulator magnet structures
- Magnet arrays
- Magnetic measurement benches
What we do
- In-house magnetic, mechanical and control system design
- Magnetic measurements and characterization
- Prototypes development, studies and consultancy services
- Manufacturing and assembly of any part and component of Permanent Magnet devices
- Installation and commissioning
- Refurbishment of obsolete insertion devices
OUR PERMANENT MAGNETS
We offer a wide choice of Permanent Magnets and coating options.
Kyma is a trusted supplier of Permanent Magnets.
We set-up a parallel production that follows specific manufacturing criteria and assures top quality standards, in partnership with Yantai Zhenghai Magnetic Material Co. Ltd., one of the largest producers of permanent magnets in the world. We are proud to assert that our product is of the highest quality on the market.
Kyma was able to develop high precision measurement systems for Permanent Magnets characterization. These systems are now used for tasks related to our internal quality control operations and have been adopted by other laboratories, even by our competitors.
Kyma Permanent Magnet Blocks (KPMB) Production
Raw Material Preparation
Packing & Shipping